- SnapMD® does not replace the existing primary care physician relationship.
- SnapMD is not an insurance product nor a prescription fulfillment warehouse.
- SnapMD physicians reserve the right to deny care for potential misuse of services.
- SnapMD operates subject to state regulations and may not be available in your state.
- International consults are advice-only. You must have a U.S. address and U.S.-based phone number for the doctor to call back at the time of the consult.
- Video consults are available between 7am and 9pm local time.
- Video is not available for international consults.
- SnapMD and the SnapMD logo are registered trademarks of SnapMD, Inc. and may not be used without written permission.
- SnapMD physicians do not prescribe DEA controlled substances, non-therapeutic drugs and certain other drugs which may be harmful because of their potential for abuse.
- SnapMD does not guarantee that a prescription will be written.
- SnapMD operates subject to state regulations.
- Prescriptions are not available for international consults.
- Statistics cited in this website are based on SnapMD reporting and member surveys and are subject to change without notice. Individual results may vary.